This topic is about how to monitor resources usage and status of Geronimo server.
- Configuring log level — Administration Console provides four portlets for configuring and viewing the server's logs, these portlets are the Log Manager, Server Log Viewer, Derby Log Viewer and Web Access Log Viewer.
- Displaying JVM information — The System Property values for the Server JVM portlet ( or just JVM) provides detailed information about Java runtime installed and being used by the Geronimo server.
- Monitoring components on Geronimo Server — The Geronimo monitoring plug-in is broken down between server and client plug-ins, referred to as the 'Agent' and 'Console' respectively. When properly setup, these plug-ins provide both local and remote real-time JSR77 compliant statistic monitoring, as well as historical tracking of any exposed statistic with visual representations drawn in the form of graphs through the Dojo Toolkit's dojoX Charting packages.
- Monitoring thread pools — The Thread Pools portlet provides information about threads being used by the Geronimo server.
- Server uptime and resource utilization — The Information portlet is available as the first option in the Geronimo Administration Console.