This section provides a classified guide for developing applications, including Web applications, EJB applications, JPA applications, and application clients.
- Getting familiar with the development environment — This section contains a set of articles that facilitate your development, deployment and debugging of applications.
- Developing Web applications — This tutorial walks you through creating and configuring a Web application with Geronimo and Eclipse.
- Developing application clients — This tutorial walks you through configuring, developing and deploying an application client with Eclipse and Geronimo.
- Developing EJB applications — Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB) is a platform for developing reusable and portable Java applications.
- Developing Web services — Web Services is a platform to build loosely coupled applications.
- Developing JPA applications — The Java Persistence API is a new programming model under EJB 3.0 specification (JSR220) for the management of persistence and object/relational mapping with Java EE and Java SE.
- Developing Aries applications — The following tutorials walk you through creating and configuring Aries applications with Geronimo and Eclipse.